Classic Dining Tables : Glass Bar Height Table.
Classic Dining Tables
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- Judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind
- Remarkably and instructively typical
- a creation of the highest excellence
- an artist who has created classic works
- (of a garment or design) Of a simple elegant style not greatly subject to changes in fashion
- authoritative: of recognized authority or excellence; "the definitive work on Greece"; "classical methods of navigation"
But, I oftenly eat in the kitchen, because I personally think this dining table is .. ugly, rough & uncomfy. :/ I want to change the whole set, but my mom says, 'wood is classic' (grr), so we should have 'wood dining table' for .. whatever's sake. *shakes head*
Classic dining table#95
A fully knockdown dining table, with a 'floating' top and removable legs. Hardwood used: Burmese teakwood.
©opyright 2009- gordonkong
painted coffee table
slate dining table
7 piece dining table set
booth style dining tables
console table with basket
round mission style dining table
wood table tops