Acacia Wood Coffee Table - Black Leather Coffee Table.
Acacia Wood Coffee Table
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia
- Acacia is a genus of shrubs and trees belonging to the subfamily Mimosoideae of the family Fabaceae, first described in Africa by the Swedish botanist Carl Linnaeus in 1773. Many non-Australian species tend to be thorny, whereas the majority of Australian Acacias are not.
- A tree or shrub of warm climates that bears spikes or clusters of yellow or white flowers and is frequently thorny
- Acacia was a multi-cultural British experimental pop band active during the 1990s. The band is most notable for helping to launch the subsequent musical careers of several of its members.
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
Wil's living room looking from the kitchen entrance. The furniture is made up of Acacia (Koa) wood and rattan. There is a 8' sofa on the right side of this picture, two chairs that are on loan pending delivery of a 6' "Love Seat" that is on order from Indonesia. An end-table with lamp and stero speakers is set between the koa furniture. It's made of Acacia (Koa) wood and rattan. Of course, the coffee table sits in the middle of the seating furniture. To the left, is a bamboo/rattan floor lamp. Next to it is a koa and rattan tv stand with a 46" Panasonic TV, along with blue ray DVD player and sound system. It all works in conjunction with cable tv as the source provider. While there is an air conditioner in the living room, a fan will be placed over head to reduce electricity costs.
Acacia longifolia - The Sydney Wattle
wood round dining table set
black gloss coffee table
elephant sofa table
glass top cofee table
leather cube table
large dining room table
space saving dining tables
folding table trays